The Mission has different types of community support structures for various programmes ranging from development of community network to enterprise promotion. Members of these support structures are either Kudumbashree members or members of ‘Kudumbashree family’. Kudumbashree Mission selects and mentors these members through different processes including training programmes and practice.
- Resource Persons (RPs): The primary role of Resource Persons is capacity building at various levels. There are General RPs and Special Focus RPs; Special Focus RPs specialise on thematic areas such as Urban Projects, Gender, and Children.
- Training Groups: The Mission has set up Training Groups for providing various training programmes in a range of themes including organisation management and enterprise development.
- Micro Enterprise Consultants (MEC): MECs are a pool of community professionals trained for providing business development services to micro enterprises.
- Café Management Team: This is a training enterprise that provides specialist training in catering, hospitality management, and restaurant management.
- Kudumbashree Accounts and Audit Service Society (KAASS): KAASS provides accounting and auditing services to Kudumbashree community network.